The stages below indicate our shredding process and procedures
Collection from client includes checking of secure sacks or containers and receipt for amount collected.
All collections are handled and processed by our staff all of whom have been C R B checked
- Security seal is cut / Container is checked for damage, the contents are tipped on to the sorting belt.
- Paper is checked for any foreign objects, these are removed ( eg heavy spring clips).
- Paper material travels on belts directly into the shredder hopper.
- Shredded paper drops on to the conveyer then into the baler.
- Material is compressed and baled into approved mill size bales.
- Bales are stacked and moved to the holding area.
- Consignments of bales are transported directly to the paper mill for final processing into other recycled products.
Please see diagram below which shows our full process from the initial telephone call :